The Sunshine Doghouse has arrived!
With the release of this new constructible building, you can now build your very own Sunshine Doghouse on your Farm and adopt new Loyal Dogs. Loyal Dogs are the newly-featured FarmVille Dogs.
When this feature is available on your Farm, you’ll be prompted to place the Sunshine Doghouse frame and get started with its construction. Alternatively you can also check your Gift Box for the Doghouse frame or search the FarmVille Market for “Sunshine Doghouse” and purchase it for 5 Farm Coins.
Overview of the Sunshine Doghouse
1. Build your Designer Doghouse – Build a fanciful Doghouse to adopt the first dog in your Loyal Dog lineage.
2. Treat your Dog – Once you have your first Loyal Dog you can begin spoiling it with treats. You can get treats from your neighbors or from harvesting the Sunshine Doghouse. You will need to feed Treats to your Dog to unlock the next Loyal Dog.
3. Fill your Farm with Loyal Dogs – You can have up to 5 Loyal Dogs per Sunshine Doghouse.
4. Featured Dogs Fetch! – Unlock all 5 Loyal Dogs and then feed them treats and your featured Loyal Dog will fetch! The more treats equate to better stuffs.
Building your Sunshine Doghouse
1. You’ll need to gather the following materials to complete the first stage of your Sunshine Doghouse, after which you can start adopting your first Loyal Dog.
2. The building materials for your Sunshine Doghouse include 12 Chew Toys, 12 Dog Beds and 24 Tennis Balls.
3. You can gather Sunshine Doghouse building materials in the following ways:
Adopting your Loyal Dogs
Once you complete your Sunshine Doghouse, you will see a popup window letting you know that you’ve adopted your first dog! Congrats!
Once you have your first Loyal Dog you can begin spoiling it with Dog Treats. You can get Dog Treats from your neighbors or harvest them from the Sunshine Doghouse. You’ll need to feed Treats to your dog to unlock the next dog in your Loyal Dog lineage for adoption.
What do you think of the Sunshine Doghouse and Loyal Dogs feature?
Have fun adopting your Loyal Dogs!